Convert DVDs to an iPod

This Christmas I bought my wife an iPod. i got it from the Apple store and included a mushy engraving which will remain between the two of us. Now I must confess that I was an avid anti-iPod consumer, but after I saw how much fun she was having....well for research purposes only I needed to have one of my own.

One of my biggest concerns was that Apple is somewhat friendly with the concept of DRM technologies. I am opposed to DRM, not because I think people do not have the right to protect intellectual property, but because every DRM solution I am aware of is inconventient, easily defeated, and only punishes the legit customer.

Among my first discoveries was a web page that describes how to easily convert DVDs to a video iPod compatible file. For research purposes only of course...

Videora Converter






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?