If you like music, you'll like these "cans" Grado SR-60

I don't sell anything on my website, I don't get kickbacks and I don't generate revenue of any kind. Not that I am against doing that, but this isn't the current objective of this website. I enjoy the freedom of recommending good products and good companies just because they deserve the mention.

I recently bought a set of Grado Grado SR-60 headphones to use as stage monitors and mixing headphones for video editing. I had read many reviews that claimed these were the best headphones for the price, and in my opinion the reviews were correct. I bought the product from a business called "Planet MiniDisc" and they arrived a day earlier than expected, even thought the headphones were on back order and they called me twice to offer alternatives.

Give these things a try, or at the vary least browse the website of this company and see if there is anything else you need. You will get good service and you will be happy with the product you purchase.

Grado SR-60






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?