Another tool for recon against websites

While searching for a book on amazon I consulted the list of a person who was recommending websites in addition to paper publications. When I clicked on a link I was not taken to the site as expected, but to an amazon page with a description, thumbnail and misc data like popularity and uptime.

Examining the URL and playing around for awhile showed the below link. It has been there awhile, so it is not new or a secret to many people Its just that I am sharing it with you now. Try it out and notice the data you can collect about the domain of your choice.

They also include a "diary" and a "bookmark" feature, so you can collect your recon notes in one convenient place. As they say in my favorite beer Guiness' commercial...."Brilliant!"

My home page is page ranked 5,234,xxx or something. Which is fine for a word of mouth, non advertising, non ...uh I just don't care kind of site. Its a hobby and I hope former and future students get some use from it too. But try a more popular domain or your own....

A9.com Home Page






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?