50 Common job interview questions

...with advice on how to answer them.

Along with all of the other advice on resume writing and cover letters and so on and so forth, doesn't this whole thing seem ridiculous? Actually no. I interview people for instructor positions that make some outrageous errors, demonstrating that common sense isn't too common.

While I appreciate the fact that I am seeing the genuine article, I have to admit I expect a job candidate to have a minimum amount of interviewing savy. They should at least make an effort at pretending to be a perfect individual with a wellspring of positivity and love for my organization.

After that, its up to me as the interviewer to ask better questions than what is typical. There is no master list of those questions. They are in the moment and adjusted for the uniqueness of the candidate.

50 common interview questions






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?