If you must use IE instead of Firefox

When I am asked why I use Firefox, the assumption is that I will go off on a diatribe about security issues ad so forth. As it tuns out, I use firefox because I just think its better. I like the page rendering, options and general usability. Those aspects are arguable, and of course there are the security items...

Unfortunately, some websites insist on being IE only. I do not believe for a second that those same websites could not find a way to be functional under Mozilla code. But if I need those sites badly enough, I will visit them through Maxthon.

If MS doesn't want to spend money reinventing the wheel for IE 7, they could just buy the company behind this browser.

Maxthon Browser – Tabbed Internet browser software






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?